Title: Social Media Intern (aka super chill, resume builder)
What you’ll do
Join the Flip Rings team! Capture super fun photo and video content and send it in for Flip Rings social and website. You’ll also write some copy and help us figure out which styles we should make next.
What you won’t do
Come to an office, have regular hours or a dress code, bitch and complain or be bored.
- Six-week program – really just few hours a week.
- You’re the content creator. Each week you send in 5-7 photos and 3-5 quick videos, boomerangs etc. Sometimes, they’ll be a theme and sometimes it’s just what you’re doing to have fun.
- Have another job or internship at the same time? That’s cool with us.
- You’ll text us to check-in and participate in the occasional call / zoom (don’t worry we don’t like them either).
- You must friend us on social but you can stay private
What you get
- Free rings for you and possibly some free rings for your friends.
- Fun social media experience and introduction to a scrappy start-up business.
- Tagged in your content (only if you want to).
- Resume builder and a recommendation (if completed).
- Possibility of becoming an on-campus ambassador in the future.
- Sorry, this isn't a paid internship.
Who are you?
- Totally fun, outgoing and trend savvy
- At least 18 years old
- Currently enrolled in U.S. college or recent college grad
- Social media maven
- Amazing with your camera phone
How to Apply?
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org answering the following:
- name, school and year, birth date
- all social media handles
- where are you spending the summer (city, state)
- top three hobbies / things you like to do
- If you can have any of our rings (free of course), which one?